TheFartMasterTheFartMaster

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Calisto Yew Calisto Yew

This piece is not finished

I think you should clean this up a bit then reupload it. Other than that its fine.

Burdened Burdened

yo

I think I saw this in an Xmen movie once but it was a guy not some chick.

Your Reality My reality Your Reality My reality

Work more

This is essentially a sketch, a work in progress. You need to put more time into your work, and explain more about it other than "mmmmmfm".

"Frank Howley" "Frank Howley"

The quintessance of Dank

Never before has true beauty and dankness been captured on paper, this is the very epitome of dank.

Commission - Death Knight Commission - Death Knight

If only WoW put in as much detail as this

And took out the relentless grinding, and added more detail to their quests, and made "The Loremaster" a feat of strength so I can remain one of the very few Death Knights with that achievement.

Yoko Pinup Yoko Pinup

Pretty good

Though I think you forgot the two flame-like things on both sides of the Great Gurren Brigade symbol in the background. I'm mostly just glad this is not some crap from Naruto.

Bee Girl Bee Girl

This is not fine art

Sure I have uploaded a picture into the fine art section as a joke, but what you made took more than just five minutes and you legitimately think this is fine art, which it is not. Oh, and you forgot it's nose.

pickletoez responds:

If you wanted me to change the category, you could have asked politely. Now your comment has left a stain. :'C