TheFartMasterTheFartMaster

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Horror Horror

Horrible

Well here's a little advice. Next time you try to make a point and click game, DO NOT make it possible to just get to the end by clicking one point. The first place I searched was the downstairs place.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Proportions

The best part of the video was that your Louis had a tiny head in the beginning of the video.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

El-Cid

El-Cid's is the only good one.

super smash bros clockday super smash bros clockday

This was fantastic

I used to love super smash brothers when I was a kid, this sure does give me some good memories of wishing to play as Metal Mario and Master Hand.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Alright at first

At first this game is alright, but at level 8 it's simply pointless to try and beat. You get hit by a wizard that slows you down, and then get knocked arounf by those red hedgehog things. Thus completeley immobilizing you, essentially, Oh, and "jamesfear" I downrated your comment in case you were wondering. "10 but 1 point off for lag..." Even though you were probably speaking the truth, the part about giving it one point off and then giving it an 8 makes no sense and pisses me off. This game is the number one greatest game I have ever played. I will give you a number one star great job.

zOMGies zOMGies

Pretty good for a while

This game was alright, not too challenging though. Once you get an automatic weapon it just gets a whole lot easier. Oh, and I hate the sound you make when you get killed. Why couldn't you have just made it a scream o something, instead of the "oh my god" in an annoying voice.

Calisto Yew Calisto Yew

This piece is not finished

I think you should clean this up a bit then reupload it. Other than that its fine.

Burdened Burdened

yo

I think I saw this in an Xmen movie once but it was a guy not some chick.

Your Reality My reality Your Reality My reality

Work more

This is essentially a sketch, a work in progress. You need to put more time into your work, and explain more about it other than "mmmmmfm".